Bank of India is a popular commercial bank which is in short referred to as BOI. The headquarters of BOI is located at Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai. The Bank of India is one of the top 5 nationalized banks in the country. Originally, the bank has started its services in the year 1906. In the year, 1969, the Government has owned this bank. It has more than 5100 branches across the country. Apart from this, there are 56 offices exterior to the country that include subsidiaries, representative offices, and a single joint venture. Some of the best services offered by Bank of India include financial processing, communication, and cost-effective services.
This bank was nationalized alongside 13 remaining banks across the country. Some other crucial services offered by the Bank of India include missed call services, mobile banking, internet banking, and other contemporary services. There is no necessity to visit the bank branch to activate the aforementioned facilities. If you are looking forward to registering a new net banking account online on Bank of India, we are here to help you through this guide. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide on how to activate or register your Bank of India net banking account online. Check it out!
How to Activate Bank of India Net Banking Registration Online:
The Bank of India is among the top 5 banks across the country. The bank has expanded its services by setting up more than 4963 branches across the country in different states or union territories. Different zonal offices handle the branches of Bank of India bank. The bank provides different types of loans to all the customers including all terms and conditions. Using your business debit card, you can unlock a plethora of privileges. You can pay online for travel bookings, utility bills, and other business essentials. Keep a track of our business expenses. The customers can enhance their security using the EMV card. One can easily earn reward points on every spend using the BOI card. This bank offers various online services to all the users online. Some of them have been listed below:
- Mobile banking & payments
- Track loans
- Balance Enquiry
- Failed Transaction Refund Claim
- Online Bill Payments
- Net banking registration online
- Internet Banking
- Tax payments
- Instant Money Transfer
How to Register/Activate Bank of India Net Banking Online?
Bank of India is one of the leading banks in India that offers various financial and banking related services to all its customers. If you are seeking to activate Bank of India net banking account online, we are here to help you, folks. Follow the simple steps provided below to register for a new net banking account online:
- First of all, visit the official website of Bank of India from your web browser.
- Hit the below link to access the Bank of India official website.
- Soon after landing on the home page of the website, you can find the ‘retail user’ option on the sidebar.
- If you are a business customer then, tap the option ‘Corporate’.
- If you are a new user then, tap the button ‘new user’ which is present beneath the virtual keyboard. You will be redirected to the new online user registration web page.
- For registering a new online banking account, you must have your account number, ATM number, PIN number, and registered mobile number.
- Enter the valid details such as your account number, registered mobile number, and the characters displays on the screen.
- Hit the Continue button after filling all the details in the respective fields.
- On the next screen, you need to enter the One-Time Password [OTP] and hit the continue button.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- On the next page, you need to enter Debit-cum-ATM Card Number, expiry date and Debit-cum-ATM Pin number in the provided fields.
- Tap the continue button.
- From the next page, you need to accept all the terms and conditions by tapping the ‘I Agree’ button.
- Immediately, you need to type a strong password that must be between 6-28 characters.
- Enter the password twice and tap the continue button.
- You will get a pop-up message asking you to ‘create Internet banking user ID’. Tap the OK button.
- On the new page, you will find the reference number, account number, customer ID, name and login user ID.
That’s all! This is the simple process to register or activate your Bank of India net banking account online. From now, you can log in to your BOI internet banking account using the login credentials. Using your customer id and password, you can easily login to your BOI net banking account online. In order to transfer money from one account to another account, you need to add the beneficiary account initially. Later, you can transfer money from your Bank of India online account to other banks via online. From the next time, you can log into your Bank of India net banking account using your customer id and password.
That’s all! This is the easy process to create a new net banking account online on Bank of India bank. Hope this guide has helped you to access your Bank of India net banking account online using your login credentials. One can easily start transferring money online through the net banking account. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments section. We respond to the queries through the comments space as soon as possible. Stay tuned to this website for more posts related to internet banking.