KCPL (Kansas City Power & Light) is an electrical component company that is owned by Great Plains Energy Incorporated. KCPL (Kansas City Power & Light) is one of the greatest energy sources and trusted electricity providers in the major metropolitan areas in Kansas. To be instance, KCPL (Kansas City Power & Light) is serving electricity to more than 8,00,000 customers northwest and east-west Kansas City.
Taking this fact into consideration that power supplies is the need of everyone in this century. Sometimes, there is a need to contact the customer service executive. Therefore, we have decided to add up all the information to connect with the KCPL customer service executive.
Let’s have a look.
KCPL (Kansas City Power & Light) Customer Service Phone Number
There must be multiple ways to connect with the customer service executive. But, nothing can match the way of connecting with a live agent at KCPL.
Below are the contact numbers.
- The customer can dial this number 1-816-471-5275 or 1-888-471-5275 for connecting with the KCPL customer support.
- The customer can dial this number 1-816-471-5275 or 1-888-471-52757 for billing and payment-related information.
- The customer can dial this number 1-800-766-3777 to connect with customer service of DD/TTY Kansas Customers.
- The customer can dial this number 1-800-735-2966 to connect with the customer service of TDD/TTY Missouri Customers.
- The customer can dial this number 1-816-701-0363 for builder and electrician related queries.
- The customer can dial this number 1-888-544-4852 to report a power outage.
How to connect with the KCPL Customer Service Executive?
You can directly connect with the KCPL customer service executive by following the steps we have given below.
- First, open your smartphone and dial this number 1-816-471-5275 or 1-888-471-5275.
- Wait for a while until the call gets connected.
- You now have to stay on the call.
- Voice menu options will appear. Just select the option and press the button according to the query.
- Wait for a few seconds, the call will automatically get connected with a live agent at KCPL.
- Press the button ‘1.’ for reporting a power outage.
- Press the button ‘2.’ for reporting a dangerous situation.
- Press the button ‘3.’ for complaints regarding street lights.
- Press the button ‘4.’ to stop the service.
- Press the button ‘5.’ for the Spanish language
- Press the button ‘8.’ for repeating these voice menu.
Customer Service Hours
KCPL customer service executives are available 24/7. You can call them any time regarding any information or queries.
Note: KCPL does not provide the option to initiate a live chat or email support to the customers. You can only connect with a customer service executive by dialing the number given above in this article.
You may also like to read, Fedex Phone Number: How do I Speak to a Human at Fedex?
KCPL (Kansas City Power & Light) is one of the largest electricity providers in Kansas City. There are more than 8,00,000 customers who use this service. However, this article is all about KCPL customer service information.
We have added this article for the customers who are looking for ways to connect with a live agent. Apparently, if there is anything else? Feel free to ask us in the comments section.
What did we learn?